On In Defense of Small Cheap Cities

I just spent a week in Hartford for work and it was actually pretty nice. Actually, my mid-twenties fiancé and I would love to move to the smaller, much cheaper city down the road! It's got all the awesome stuff of our city but much more laid back, diverse, cheap. That said, it would make his commute over an hour instead of 15-20 minutes, and it would be hard for him to find a job in that actual city. So if someone would please find him a job there that would be great. (I work from home.)

Posted on December 10, 2014 at 2:25 pm 0

On The Cost of Things in Taylor Swift's 'Blank Space' Music Video

That's her own cat, RIGHT? I know too much about tswift but I just love her. and her dorky expensive cats.

Posted on December 1, 2014 at 7:21 pm 1

On On Overly Personal Finance

MY GOD THAT COMMENT!!! we will miss you Meaghan. You are/were the very best part of this here web site!

Posted on November 26, 2014 at 2:11 pm 3

On How To Get Our Belongings of Questionable Worth Across The Country

I AM SO THRILLED. I live in Seattle, can we please be friends??? Moving to the best coast, so happy for your family.

Posted on November 24, 2014 at 6:11 pm 0

On Flying Over The Ocean in Economy Class

@nell We saved a lot of money... our tickets were less than $800 each! I felt like that was worth it. I am stingy though!

Posted on November 22, 2014 at 12:55 am 0

On If You Buy Your Wife a Mansion

@Spinach Party AKA why I picked out my own engagement ring... not romantic but worth it. "hey let's buy the most expensive thing we own besides our cars, that you're supposed to wear for the rest of your life, but don't get a say in?" NOPE.

Posted on November 21, 2014 at 5:39 pm 0

On Flying Over The Ocean in Economy Class

We took Iceland Air and none of the fun stuff was included! There was a meal, but no booze/hot towel/etc.

Posted on November 21, 2014 at 5:19 pm 0

On What It Cost Me To Make Each Minute of My Six-Minute Film

I was about to say the same thing!!!!! It may be annoying to be forever recognized as ESB... sorry not sorry I'd read anything w her byline just because of that.

Posted on November 17, 2014 at 12:57 pm 0

On You Can't Afford To Be Fat At Work

Everything's the worst.

Posted on November 14, 2014 at 11:09 am 3

On WWYD: Bring Bottles In Yourself Or Leave Them for the Less Fortunate

This is not A Thing everywhere, right? It doesn't seem very familiar to me. I don't think they have it in my state.

Posted on November 13, 2014 at 3:19 pm 0