1. Mom and dad sent me money and said: This is for a haircut. I spent it on a haircut and did not have to use it to pay bills because I had already paid my bills.
2. Met a friend for a drink and ordered seltzer. Had a meeting in a bar and ordered seltzer.
3. Waited until discount Tuesday to see movie in theater even though I wanted to see it on non-discount Monday.
4. Left office with intention of purchasing one new article of clothing from Marshall’s to turn frown upside down. Sounded like great plan for three blocks. On fourth block, talked myself out of it and walked on by.
5. Had door open and one foot inside of of $12 sandwich shop when I turned around, walked away, and ate $3 pizza instead.